What We Do
After a grease plant becomes operational, STRATCO® can provide technical troubleshooting, refurbishments, and supply of spare parts and can also work with the grease manufacturer to satisfy any needs that arise.
Our Services Include:
- Design basis and product slate studies
- License formulations for a variety of greases
- Preliminary and detailed process design
- Provide process and mechanical design for the complete facility and would partner with an architectural/engineering firm for design in other disciplines, such as civil, structural, architectural, and electrical
- Equipment and spare parts procurement
- Supply the proprietary STRATCO® Contactor™ reactor and all other process equipment from third party manufacturers
- Construction management
- Act as construction manager, including qualification of local construction companies through a competitive bidding process
- Operator training
- Provide training for plant operating personnel
- Start-up assistance
- Supervise and coordinate the start-up and commissioning of the plant
- Process audits and efficiency studies
- Provide technical troubleshooting, refurbishments, supply of spare, and replacement parts.
Lubricating Grease Manufacturing
Our process allows you, the manufacturer, to minimize unit manufacturing costs while maintaining high standards of quality of the final product. Our alliances with grease manufacturers result in improved formulations.
Asphalt Shingle Manufacturing
In collaboration with an industry world leader in the manufacture of asphalt roofing shingles, STRATCO designed a modified version of the Contactor™ reactor for blending asphalt-filler adhesive used in the manufacture of roof shingles. The specialized design provides a more efficient trouble-free blending of the adhesive and improves temperature control to maximize production throughput. Improved quality and throughput allow a rapid return on investment with greater process reliability.