For more than eight decades, STRATCO® has supported new grease technology and equipment. STRATCO® is most widely known for the supply of the STRATCO® Contactor reactor (MAC)™ Patent No. 8,388,215 and has a long history in the industry as the supplier of equipment and the design of grassroots grease plants.
We offer our customers a one-stop shop for all their needs in the lubricating grease industry, including:
- design basis and product slate studies,
- license formulations for a variety of greases,
- preliminary and detailed process design,
- provide process and mechanical design for the complete facility and would partner with an architectural/engineering firm for design in other disciplines, such as civil, structural, architectural and electrical,
- equipment and spare parts procurement,
- supply the proprietary Contactor reactor (MAC)™ Patent No. 8,388,215 directly and all other process equipment from third party manufacturers,
- construction management,
- act as construction manager, including qualification of local construction companies through a competitive bidding process,
- operator training,
- provide training for plant operating personnel,
- start-up assistance,
- supervise and coordinate the start-up and commissioning of the plant,
- process audits and efficiency studies.
After the grease plant becomes operational, STRATCO® would provide technical troubleshooting, refurbishments, supply of spare parts and work with the grease manufacturer to satisfy any needs that arise.