For more than eight decades, STRATCO has supported new grease technology and equipment. STRATCO is most widely known for the supply of the STRATCO® Contactor™ reactor and has a long history in the industry as the supplier of Technology and equipment for the Lubricating Grease industry.
We offer our customers a one-stop shop for all their needs in the lubricating grease industry, including:
- Design basis and product slate studies
- License formulations for a variety of greases
- Preliminary and detailed process design
- Provide process and mechanical design for the complete facility and would partner with an architectural/engineering firm for design in other disciplines, such as civil, structural, architectural and electrical
- Equipment and spare parts procurement
- Supply the proprietary STRATCO® Contactor™ reactor and all other process equipment from third party manufacturers
- Construction management
- Act as construction manager, including qualification of local construction companies through a competitive bidding process
- Operator training
- Provide training for plant operating personnel
- Start-up assistance
- Supervise and coordinate the start-up and commissioning of the plant
- Process audits and efficiency studies
After the grease plant becomes operational, STRATCO® would provide technical troubleshooting, refurbishments, supply of spare parts and work with the grease manufacturer to satisfy any needs that arise.